Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back in Mexico!

Hello all!

We are back in Ensenada Mexico! The summer was absolutely wonderful but now we are starting the next step of our life. We arrived two weeks before our Biblical Core Course starts because this year there is a Foundation School and because this was my old position with YWAM I am training the staff before the school starts. I'm so excited for this family that is coming down to do their Discipleship Training School. They have four girls, ages 11, 9, 5 and 4. We are opening up a Preschool and a grade school Foundation School. Please be praying for the staff, Ximena, William and Lizzie as they take on the responsibility of discipling these great children.

Our Biblical Core Course starts on Sunday. There are many rumors that this course is a very intense school with a lot of studying and homework. I haven't been in school for almost 6 years so I am trying to prepare myself mentally for all the work but I know that this is going to be a huge time of growth for both of us in the Word of God.

Please continue your prayers for us. We are very grateful for each of you!

God bless,

No comments: